Our entire database is available online and is updated frequently.
The database includes all items listed in our catalogs
- Parts for models we do not supply a catalog for, this ranges from Hummers, Sportsters and Shovelheads to Topper scooters, Snowmobiles etc.
- Parts that we do not have in a quantity large enough to include in one of our catalogs; If you can not find a part in one of our catalogs we might have it in our database.
- Original versions of parts we only have listed as repro in our catalogs (the catalogs are a mixture of original and repro parts).
If you have downloaded a catalog or have one of our printed catalogs it is also easy to check if items are still available and if the price has changed.
It is also possible to download the entire database as a pdf file.
About the part numbers:
The number in the "Order number"-column is the number we need if you want to order the part.
The number in the "OEM reference"-column is the "Original Equipment Manufacturer" number, the original part number.
From the Order number you can tell if it is an original or repro part:
If the number begins with a letter it is a repro part. (usually an R for parts, an L for books, C for Colony kits, etc.)
Many items are listed without a price, this means they are in stock but you will have to ask for a price quote.
Tips for searching our database
- If you select searching for "Any of these words", your search will be less specific: searching for "valve xlcr" finds hits with valve OR with xlcr OR with valve AND xlcr.
If you select searching for "All of these words", your search will be more specific: searching for "valve xlcr" only finds hits with valve AND xlcr.
- If you put "NOT" in front of a word, this word will be exluded from the search. E.g. search for "valve NOT xlcr" will return hits that contain valve and do NOT contain xlcr.
- If you put words between quotation marks, the search will return hits that have the words near each other.
Searching by part number:
- Part numbers can be old or new ('51-up), the late part numbers are usually called OEM numbers.
- Part numbers do not have to be complete, for example, searching for "175-39" might return "175-39", but also "2175-39" and "22175-39". "-41" returns all part numbers with suffix 41.
Searching by keyword:
- Searching by keyword can be done by part or by model. For example, search for "valve" or search for "XLCR". Searching by model is however the least effective method of searching the database. There might be many parts for your model in our database without your model being specifically mentioned. Search by part number to get the best results.
- The shorter the keyword, the more results. For example, "valve" will return intake valve, exhaust valve, valve spring, valve spring collar, etc.
When we started this database we had never heard of the internet or search engines. This database was for our own use. Many of the descriptions could not be found through the search engine, such as model "D" "W" "G" Sp".
We are trying to make it easier to find parts with descriptions (keywords) such as "Snowmobile", "XLCR", "WLA", "Knucklehead", "Shovelhead", "XLCH", "Sportster", "Servi-car", "FLH".
It will take a few more months to change the descriptions, but once we have, you will only need to type in the name of your model and this site should be able to tell you what parts we have available for that particular model.